Solar power is a renewable source of energy. Renewable energy sources, like wind and solar, simply do not run out. In contrast non-renewable energy sources, like coal, oil and natural gas, are not regenerated, and use of those fossil fuels harms the environment. When you use solar power, you are not harming the environment.
- Every environmental study suggests that solar energy has been making a lasting impact on protecting the environment. Unlike some other technologies this also means a financial win for customer. Through tax credits and utility savings a solar project will pay for itself in no time. Simply put, solar energy makes sense to the environment and it makes sense to your pocket.
- Solar systems are silent and non-polluting. Using solar power reduces the amount of carbon dioxide and other substances that would be released into the atmosphere by any other power source. Those substances contribute substantially to global warming, climate change, water & soil contamination and major health risks.
- When you install solar system you will be contributing to the reduction in the demand for finite fossil fuels and U.S. dependence on foreign oil supplies.
- Reducing the demand for fossil fuels will also reduce the need for harmful Ocean drilling, which means families can enjoy the benefits of clean swimming water everywhere.
- A 5KW system saves about 9,000 pounds of carbon dioxide every year. This is like reducing the amount you drive by 363,000 miles or planting 2 acres of trees over 25 years.
Carbon Offset: 160,000 tons of co2 Energy Produced: 20 Gigawatts
JD Solar Solutions, LLC systems have produced enough power to offset 1900 stadiums and protect the environment.
16000 Acres of Trees
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success."
~ Henry Ford
JD Solar Solutions is a proud member of Solar Connecticut business group, helping to promote green solar solutions since 2004.